Castor & Amla Nourishing Pomade
Treat your hair to our natural hair pomade for black hair. This product is made with pure castor oil and ayurvedic amla oil to hydrate the scalp and soften edges. Our castor and amla pomade supports hair growth via a blend of ancient natural oils used traditionally to grow and thicken hair. Amla oil is used in Ayurvedic hair care to strengthen hair follicles, reduce shedding and soften hair. Use this nourishing pomade for locs, cornrows and twistouts to add softness, pliability and sheen.
Ingredients: Castor Oil is found in ancient Egyptian tombs dating back to 4000 B.C. The castor bean plant is native to the Ethiopian region of tropical East Africa. This thick, shiny oil acts as a barrier agent and protective medium against harsh conditions and extremes. It is a natural humectant and possesses hair conditioning, thickening and softening properties. Castor Oil encourages growth, protects ends and moisturizes dry, brittle and coarse hair. The Amla fruit, traditionally macerated in either pure Coconut or Sesame oil, yields what is known as Amla Oil, a traditional hair care panacea used in Indian hair care traditions for centuries. Ayurvedic medicine recommends the use of Amla Oil to improve the condition and health of the hair and scalp. It possesses natural color retention, hair retention, dandruff control and follicle strengthening properties. Softens and conditions the hair and scalp and supports growth.
- 100% Vegan, 100% Natural!
- Has a light, natural citrus scent.
- Does not contain mineral oil, petroleum/petrolatum, lanolin, beeswax, proteins, silicones, artificial fragrances, dyes or parabens.
- Apply to scalp to nourish the scalp and encourage growth
- Apply to edges and ends to combat dryness and breakage
- Apply to hair before cornrowing, braiding, locing or twisting to lend softness, pliability and sheen
- Apply to short hair and fades then brush to smooth down, soften and add sheen
- Apply to loose, damp hair to retain moisture and add sheen