Moisturizing Detangler for High Porosity Hair
Qhemet Biologics Cocoa Tree Detangling Ghee is ideal for high porosity, 4C 3C hair. It smooths cuticles and improves combing ability to restore manageability, softness and elasticity to dry, tangled hair.
Ingredients: Contains virgin, prime pressed Cocoa Butter to smooth, soften and seal in moisture. Horsetail, nettle and barley strengthens and conditions and sulfur rich MSM nourishes follicles and supports growth. Enhanced with carefully selected mild and eco-friendly detangling actives, it instantly restores manageability, pliability and elasticity to matted and tangled hair.
- No mineral oil
- No proteins
- No silicones
- No artificial fragrances
- No dyes
- No parabens
- To detangle, apply to damp or dry 4C or 4B hair.
- Begin by dividing hair into 4-8 manageable sections, then apply a moderate amount to the entire length of one section at a time and work through with fingers. Allow to penetrate for 30 seconds.
- Use a wide toothed comb and begin combing from end to root to detangle.
- Pre-poo: Apply to braids and twists before take down for quicker and easier unravelling and to reduce breakage.
- For use as a conditioner, rub a small to medium amount between palms and work through wet, damp or dry hair.
- Leave in.
This product has an initial consistency of a medium viscosity cream but will thicken into a stiff solid cream over time. Its color may vary from white to beige based on the color variations typical in virgin Cocoa Butter. This is not indicative of a formula change and will not affect performance. Virgin Cocoa Butter naturally smells like chocolate so this product will have a natural, dark chocolate scent.