Moringa Tree Conditioning Ghee Mini
Improve the health, look and feel of your hair with light moisture and Ayurvedic botanicals that won't weigh you down. Our Moringa Tree Conditioning Ghee can be used in a variety of ways and provides weightless moisture and superior softness for 4B and 4A, 3C hair. Use it on lackluster locs and damaged, chemically relaxed hair to restore shine and strength as well.
Applying this cream won't result in build-up and can be used with other products for additional manageability. Pair it with our Aethiopika Hydrate & Twist Butter to reduce frizz, smooth edges and improve hold without stiffness or flaking.
Moisturizing thin or fine African hair has never been easier. Use this conditioning ghee as a detangler prior to washing, as a conditioner after shampooing or as a leave-in.
Key ingredients: Contains organic, virgin coconut oil for lubricity, slip and emollience and pure moringa oil for its smoothing and softening properties. Extracts of Oatstraw and Burdock are added for their scalp conditioning and soothing properties; Amla, Brahmi and Nettle for their hair conditioning, strengthening and growth properties and MSM for follicular health and nourishment.
Does not contain mineral oil, proteins, silicones, dyes or parabens.
Directions: This versatile conditioner can be used in several ways:
1. Deep conditioner: Apply generously to wet hair, thoroughly massage into scalp and cover with a plastic cap. Leave in for 5-20 minutes. Comb through with fingers or a wide toothed comb and rinse with warm water.
2. Leave-in conditioner on wet hair: Shampoo hair, towel dry and thoroughly distribute through wet or damp hair. Allow to sit for 5 minutes then detangle using fingers or a wide toothed comb. Style as usual.
3. Daily leave-in conditioner on dry hair: Rub a moderate amount between hands and distribute throughout hair. Leave-in and style.
4. Detangler on loose, dry hair. Divide hair into 4-8 sections. Rub a small to moderate amount between palms and work through the entire length of one section of hair at a time. Use fingers or a wide toothed comb to detangle. Repeat process for each section.
5. Detangler on styled, dry hair: Apply a moderate amount to the ends of braids or twists adding more as you work your way up for easy unraveling and detangling.
6. Styler: Rub between palms and distribute a small to moderate amount through wet or dry hair before blow drying, twisting or braiding. Helps elongate kinks and coils and enhances natural curl pattern.
This product has the initial consistency of a watery milk but will thicken over time into a creamy milk. This is not indicative of a formula change and will not affect performance.