Condition & Detangle Thin, Fine & Low Porosity Hair
Use our lightweight, botanical conditioner to moisturize and detangle moderately dry 4C, 4B, 4A and 3C hair. Perfect for heat straightening and stretching kinks and coils. Pair with our Burdock Root Butter Cream for extra moisture, our Coconut & Green Tea Softening Serum for added emollience and shine or our Aethiopika Hydrate & Twist Butter to style, define and elongate your hair.
Ingredients: Contains organic, virgin coconut oil for lubricity, slip and emollience, pure moringa oil for its silky smoothness and extracts of oatstraw and burdock root for their scalp conditioning and soothing properties. Also enriched with ayurvedic amla, brahmi and nettle for their hair conditioning, strengthening and growth properties and MSM for follicular health and nourishment.
- No mineral oil
- No proteins
- No silicones
- No dyes
- No parabens
- 100% vegetarian
Our versatile conditioner can be used in multiple ways:
- Deep conditioner: Apply generously to wet hair, thoroughly massage into scalp and cover with a plastic cap. Leave in for 5-20 minutes. Comb through with fingers or a wide toothed comb and rinse with warm water.
- Leave-in conditioner on wet hair: Shampoo hair, towel dry and thoroughly distribute through wet or damp hair. Allow to sit for 5 minutes then detangle using fingers or a wide toothed comb. Style as usual.
- Daily leave-in conditioner on dry hair: Rub a moderate amount between hands and distribute throughout hair. Leave in and style.
- Detangler on loose, dry hair: Divide hair into 4-8 manageable sections. Work a small to moderate amount through the entire length of one section of hair at a time. Use fingers or a wide toothed comb to detangle. Repeat process for each section.
- Detangler on styled, dry hair: Apply a moderate amount to the ends of braids or twists adding more as you work your way up for easy unraveling and detangling.
- Styler: Rub between palms and distribute a small to moderate amount through wet or dry hair before blow drying, twisting or braiding. Helps elongate kinks and coils and enhances your natural curl pattern.
6/3/19 - We tweaked the ratios of 2 of the existing ingredients in this formula to ensure better viscosity consistency from batch to batch.
The viscosity of this product can range from a watery milk to a light cream. This is not indicative of a formula change and will not affect performance.