Perfect for high porosity, 4C hair
Our 100% natural blend of castor and moringa oils is specially suited for afro/coily hair, combating brittleness and breakage by lending exceptional moisture, softness and shine. African and Ayurvedic hair oils are renown for their ability to nourish the scalp and encourage growth. Applied to ends and edges, it counters brittleness and breakage to help preserve length.
Moringa Oil is a highly valued emollient used in African and Indian hair and skin care traditions for over 4000 years. Moringa seed oil is rich in fatty acids and uniquely high in behenic acid and Vitamin E which contributes to the quick absorbing, softening and nourishing effects it has on the hair and scalp. It is also an excellent pre-wash hair conditioner as it naturally possesses cleansing properties. The Moringa Tree was the sacred tree of Ptah, the Egyptian creator god who was also known as he who sits under the Moringa Tree. Castor Oil has been found in ancient Egyptian tombs dating back to 4000 B.C. The castor bean plant is native to the Ethiopian region of tropical East Africa. This thick, shiny oil acts as a barrier agent and protective medium against harsh conditions and extremes. It is a natural humectant and possesses hair conditioning, thickening and softening properties. Applied to ends and edges, it counters brittleness and breakage which helps retain length. Castor Oil is essential to healthy hair, growth and length retention.
- No mineral oil
- No petroleum
- No proteins
- No lanolin
- No silicones
- No artificial fragrances
- No dyes
- No parabens
- Has a light citrus scent
- 100% vegan
- Softening and shine enhancing leave in: Press pump about 5-8 times to dispense a small to moderate amount into palm. Rub between palms and apply throughout damp or dry hair to restore softness, shine and pliability.
- Hot oil treatment: Heat bottle until warm and coat entire scalp and hair. Cover hair with plastic and wrap with a towel. Leave in for 15 minutes to an hour. Rinse with warm water. Use this treatment twice a month or when your hair needs deep conditioning.
- Oil Rinse: Use as a hair wash. Moringa Oil has natural cleansing properties so it can effectively clean hair on its own. Completely coat hair, massage through and rinse with warm water.
- Post shampoo treatment: Use after shampooing. Completely coat hair, thoroughly massage in and rinse with warm water.
- Conditioner booster: Add to your favorite shampoo or conditioner for added emollience, slip and moisture.