Tea Tree & Lavender Scalp Therapy Pomade – Natural Solution to Dandruff
Tea Tree oil is one of the most versatile, therapeutic ingredients available today. This incredible ingredient has been used for centuries to soothe itching, provide relief for fungal and bacterial infections and relieve pain.
Our anti-dandruff hair pomade is specifically formulated for natural African hair. By combining a unique blend of rich coconut and castor oils, vitamin E, tea tree and lavender essential oils, we’ve created a vegan pomade for dry scalp that will not only help with itching but also support hair growth.
For itchiness, flaking or irritation, apply a thin layer directly to your clean scalp, between cornrows or locs or under weaves and wigs to help keep your scalp healthy, moisturized and fresh.
Coconut oil has been used therapeutically for centuries and contains compounds shown to possess anti-inflammatory, anti-fungal (anti-dandruff), antimicrobial, antiparasitic and pain relieving activity. The aboriginal people of Australia have long been aware of the healing properties in the oil of the Tea Tree. Modern research has confirmed that Tea Tree oil possesses anti-fungal (anti-dandruff), anti-bacterial, anti-viral, anti-inflammatory and analgesic (pain relieving) properties. Lavender oil has natural antiseptic, anti-itch, anti-dandruff and follicle stimulating properties and has been used for centuries as a hair loss remedy and hair growth stimulant.
- Has the strong, menthol aroma of Tea Tree and Lavender essential oils.
- No mineral oil
- No petroleum oil
- No lanolin
- No beeswax
- No silicones
- No artificial fragrances
- No dyes
- No preservatives.
- 100% Vegan, 100% Natural!
- Part hair and spread a thin layer directly to a clean, dry scalp to help control dandruff and relieve dryness, tenderness and itching. Apply as often as needed.
- Apply to itchy, tender or irritated areas of scalp for soothing relief.
- Apply to clean scalp to help control dandruff and flaking.
- Apply to clean scalp with cornrows or locs and under weaves and wigs to help keep scalp healthy, moisturized and fresh.