Ingredients: Contains 100% pure Castor and Moringa Oils. Moringa Oil is a highly valued emollient used in African and Indian hair and skin care traditions for over 2000 years. Moringa seed oil is rich in fatty acids, vitamins A and C and copper and calcium, important nutrients for the skin and scalp. It is also an excellent pre-wash hair conditioner as it naturally possesses cleansing and nourishing proprieties. African Castor Oil has been found in ancient Egyptian tombs dating back to 4000 B.C. The castor bean plant is native to the Ethiopian region of tropical East Africa. This thick, shiny oil acts as a barrier agent and protective medium against harsh conditions and extremes. It is a natural humectant and possesses hair conditioning, thickening and softening properties. Protects ends and moisturizes dry, brittle and coarse hair.
- Does not contain mineral oil, proteins, silicones, artificial fragrances, dyes or parabens.
- Has a natural, light citrus scent.
- 100% Vegan, 100% Natural!
- Directions: Use as a:
- ~ Softening and shine enhancing leave in: Press pump about 5-8 times to dispense a small to moderate amount into palm. Rub between palms and apply throughout damp or dry hair to restore softness, shine and pliability.
- ~ Hot oil treatment: Heat bottle until warm and coat entire scalp and hair. Cover hair with plastic and wrap with a towel. Leave in for 15 minutes to an hour. Rinse with warm water. Use this treatment twice a month or when your hair needs deep conditioning.
- ~ Oil Rinse: Use as a hair wash. Moringa Oil has natural cleansing properties so it can effectively clean hair on its own. Completely coat hair, massage through and rinse with warm water.
- ~ Post shampoo treatment: Use after shampooing. Completely coat hair, thoroughly massage in and rinse with warm water.
- ~ Conditioner booster: Add to your favorite shampoo or conditioner for added emollience, slip and moisture.
- ~ Replenishing all-over body moisturizer.